ODFC - “INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND PREPARE”
Player evaluations are being conducted by club directors and coaches for “new” and existing high level teams as the club looks ahead to the fall 2018 season.
About our ODFC Cesena USA Team(s):
- Participate in “high-level” leagues (EDP and NCSL)
- Player participate in fall/spring league play, winter academy/FUTSAL and summer tournament play
- Players rostered with both Virginia Youth Soccer and US Club
- Players train up to 3 times a week
- Professional staff and licensed coaches
- USSF “A” and UEFA “A” Licensed GK Coach offered to all our teams
- WPSL and collegiate coaches are encouraged by our staff to regularly attend training sessions and games to scout/evaluate potential collegiate and professional team players
Training sessions are held at the John Champe and Freedom HS Training Facilities in Aldie/South Riding, VA
For more information on our evaluation sessions please contact J.J. Kern, ODFC Cesena USA Director of Travel Team Operations at email@example.com.
Click Here For Fall 2018 Tryout Schedule!